San Mateo County’s Favorite Residential Roofer
From Shingles to Metal, We Do It All
Cal-Pac Roofing San Mateo has built a reputation for extraordinary craftsmanship – which is on display in the thousands of residential roofs we’ve installed during our decades in business. Our skilled pros can expertly install shingles, metal and membrane roofing systems on roofs of all sizes and slopes.
As a residential roofer, we know how important your home is to you. The premium materials we use and our industry-best installation techniques will give your home a roofing system that:
- Protects it from the weather.
- Adds to its value.
- Increases its curb appeal.
- Can last a long, long time.
Only the Best for Our Customers
Inferior products will not provide the results you want. The technicians at Cal-Pac Roofing San Mateo have undergone training and testing in order to get certified by the leading roofing brands. We are:
- A Master Elite® Certified Contractor by GAF Corporation, the top roofing manufacturer in North America. GAF’s Timberline®, Grand Sequoia® and Grand Canyon® lines of architecturally stylish shingles have been engineered and designed for exceptional durability and wind- and fire-resistance.
- A Factory Authorized Installer by DECRA Metal Roofing. DECRA’s stone-coated steel roofing products replicate the appearance of cedar shake, Mediterranean tile and shingles, but with the endurance and weather resistance of steel.
- A Factory Authorized Installer by Duro-Last, Inc., maker of the world’s coolest roof. Duro-Last’s Cool Zone, for flat and low-slope roofs, is maintenance-free and energy-efficient – perfect for California homeowners.
We also install premium, technologically advanced asphalt shingles from other leading manufacturers.
Contact a Residential Roofer Dedicated to Excellence
Call Cal-Pac Roofing San Mateo at (650) 286-0450 or fill out the online form to schedule an estimate. We will respond within one working day. You are also welcome to visit our showroom at 1122 East 5th Avenue in San Mateo for inspiration and information.